Recipe by loof
Great party appetizer for a large crowd...
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this for a neighborhood potluck several days ago, & although I admit to not even tasting it, I must admit that it got many, many raves, based mostly on the combo of cheeses, I'm told! I'm not big on either blue or smoked cheese, but that's just me, & almost everyone else totally loved these! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) package blue cheese
- 1 (5 ounce) jarold english cheddar cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) package smoked cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) bag pretzel sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring cheeses to room temperature. Blend all cheeses well. Crush garlic and add to cheese mixture. Add Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce and mix well.
- Add 1/3 cup parsley and 1/2 cup chopped pecans to cheese mixture and blend well. Chill until easy to handle.
- Mix remaining parsley and pecans together.
- Roll cheese into balls that are about 1 inch in diameter. Roll each ball in the parsley/nut mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Insert a pretzel stick into each cheese ball just before serving.