Recipe by ala-kat
Cheese ball rolled in cracked black pepper that can be dressed up for Halloween
Top Review by saxonct
This was the first cheeseball I ever made and it was yummy. My girlfriend had a Christmas exchange party, meaning that the course you brought had to be an exchange in some way. My course was appetizers and decided to exchange for other holidays so I made this as the Halloween appetizer. I used light cream cheese and sharp cheddar w/bacon blend. Delicious and fun!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dip or 1 (2/3 ounce) package salad dressing mix
- 8 ounces cheese or 8 ounces cheese, blend
- cracked black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, cheese & dip/dressing mix thoroughly with hands and form into ball.
- Add bacon bits, scallions, etc, to suit your taste.
- Roll in cracked black pepper.
- Pipe cleaners can be used to create spider legs for Halloween.
- Serve with crackers, crudités, etc.