Cindy in PA.'s Note:
This is one of my favorite cheese ball recipes. I have lost and found this recipe so many times, I decided to put it here. This only makes one cheese ball, so I make more to give out as gifts, around the holidays. You can also make this ahead of time and freeze up to one month.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 3 -4 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro or 3 -4 tablespoons parsley
- 2 -3 tablespoons grated onions
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley or 1/4 cup crushed nuts, of your choice
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese.
- 2Add the next 10 ingredients and mix well.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 4Shape into a ball.
- 5Roll in parsley or crushed nuts.
- 6Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 7Serve with crackers, bagel chips, or vegetables.
- 8Yield 1 cheese ball.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Ball Fiesta
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 941.5
- Calories from Fat 802
- Total Fat 89.1 g
- Saturated Fat 55.4 g
- Cholesterol 274.6 mg
- Sodium 925.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 25.9 g