Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
If you like cheeseball you will love this. It is all the taste of a cheeseball but no mess. I like to use the 'pita chips'recipe on the zaar with this recipe. Good on wheat thins too.
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 slices bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecan pieces
- Mix all these ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate for atleast 2 hours.