Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great cheese ball with a little kick!!
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3⁄4 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- In a food processor combine cream cheese, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco; blend well.
- Add cheddar cheese and process well.
- Shape into whatever you desire (log, ball, heart). Wrap in plastic wrap and place in freezer or fridge.
- While chilling, place the pecans in a bowl big enough to fit the cheese ball. After about 5-10 minutes, remove the cheese from the freezer and roll it in the pecans.