- 2 -3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped fine
- 2 slices ham, chopped into small pieces
- mayonnaise (to bind cheese ball)
- crushed walnuts
- 2 chopped green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together, cheese, green pepper, garlic, parsley, green onions and ham.
- Add mayo to bind and shape into a ball, being careful not to make mixture too wet.
- Roll in crushed walnuts and cover.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
- I decorate ball with lots of fresh parsley.
- Looks and tastes yummy.