Quick and easy--great at a party.
Make and share this Cheese Ball recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together, cheese, green pepper, garlic, parsley, green onions and ham.
- Add mayo to bind and shape into a ball, being careful not to make mixture too wet.
- Roll in crushed walnuts and cover.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
- I decorate ball with lots of fresh parsley.
- Looks and tastes yummy.
this cheeseball reciepe is also beautifil with a bit if drained crushed pinapple added...
I made this for a party, and talk about easy!!!!! I followed the recipe exactly and it was perfect. I will be making this again and again, I am sure. Thanks Evie this was enjoyed by all.
I have just made this myself for a bbq tonight, after watching mum make it for many years for parties etc when we were kids, I always wished she would make it for us at home. So now I can make it whenever I want. Thanks for a great recipe mum xoxo :-)