Recipe by maroper Roper
This is one of the best cheese balls I have ever tasted. It does not have a lot of ingredients in it to take away from the cheese taste.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash salt
- pecans (to garnish)
- paprika (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese and grated cheese.
- The best way to do this is by hand.
- Mix in all other ingredients except pecans and paprika.
- Form into a ball.
- Crush pecans and place on waxed paper.
- Sprinkle paprika and place on a second sheet of wax paper.
- Roll cheese ball in paprika and then in crushed pecans.
- Place on plate and serve.
- May chill in refrigerator if desired.
- This recipe makes a very large cheese ball.
- Recipe can be halfed if desired.