Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Really easy, really good. Serve with crackers
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons white onions, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- pecans or walnuts, finely chopped
- Mix the fist 7 ingredients.
- Shape into two balls.
- Roll in nuts.
My mother makes a similar cheese ball like this one. My suggestion is to add garlic powder and serve it with strawberry preserves and ritz crackers. This is certainly my favorite!