Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a little different from the usual cheese ball. Best to make a day ahead.
- 250 g cream cheese
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) canflaked chicken or 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can turkey
- 1⁄4 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl drain flaked turkey or chicken.
- Mix meat and cheese, add red pepper and onion.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place mixture in saran wrap and shape into a ball.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers.