Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Looking for a great appetizer - look no further! This is a big hit and always requested at our family gatherings!
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 bunch green onion, tops too,chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 package dried beef, use in cheese ball save some to roll cheese ball in
- mild cheddar cheese, shredded,use some in cheese ball and save some to roll cheese ball in
- Mix ingredients together-- form into a ball roll in some chipped beef and cheese.
- Serve with Crackers.
I love this recipe. I have made it several times for parties and it's always a hit. Thanks so much.
I tried this cheese ball now several times and I love it! It was easy to make. I like it with chipped ham and grated gouda too.