Recipe by Marney
This is my Grammy's recipe. I just got it from my Uncle after he had made it for Thanksgiving this year. I'm putting it here for safekeeping.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces kraft old English cheese
- 1⁄4 lb Roquefort cheese (can use maytag blue)
- 1⁄2 cup ground pecans
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 small onion, ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow cream cheese, english cheese and roquefort to soften and mix together.
- Combine nuts, parsley and onion, divide mixture in half.
- Mix half of nut mixture into cheese mixture, shape into a ball and chill till solid enough to handle easily.
- Place remaining nut mixture on wax paper and put cheese ball on nuts and press around to coat. Return to fridge to harden again.
- Serve with any type crackers you like.