Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my Grammy's recipe. I just got it from my Uncle after he had made it for Thanksgiving this year. I'm putting it here for safekeeping.
- Allow cream cheese, english cheese and roquefort to soften and mix together.
- Combine nuts, parsley and onion, divide mixture in half.
- Mix half of nut mixture into cheese mixture, shape into a ball and chill till solid enough to handle easily.
- Place remaining nut mixture on wax paper and put cheese ball on nuts and press around to coat. Return to fridge to harden again.
- Serve with any type crackers you like.