Recipe by Dib's
Quick and easy. Make it the night before for flavors to blend together.
Top Review by Manda
This was fabulous!! I made two seperate balls, rolled them in ground walnuts, and sprinkled paprika on top. Went easy on the cheddar, heavy on the green pepper, and used regular onion cause I didn't have green onion. I also added a bit of garlic powder and black pepper. OHHHH, SO GOOD!!! Glad I made two seperate balls because I made it to take to a family get-together, ate almost one entire ball myself, but I still have one to take! Served with TownHouse crackers. Thanks, Di!! ~Manda
- 1⁄2 lb grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butter (NOT margarine)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup chopped, toasted pecans
- 4 spring onions
- 1 can pineapple tidbits
- 4 teaspoons chopped fine green peppers
- 4 teaspoons paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Take the first 6 ingredients and MIX WELL.
- You can now add-except for the paprika- any or all of the following ingredients, form into 1 or 2 balls and chill.
- Remove when ready to serve and roll in paprika OR omit paprika and when balls are formed roll in nuts, wrap in plastic and chill.