Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This cheese ball is soooo easy. It has a very mild taste and I have been making it for over 25 years. Came from my good friend Patty. I don't think this one is posted. I think this is different. You'll love the ease and the flavor
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces philadelphia cream cheese with chives
- 1 (8 ounce) jareither sharp cheddar cheese or 1 (8 ounce) jar old English cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion juice
- 1⁄2-1 cup chopped nuts
- Mix all cheeses, add onion juice, roll in ball.
- Roll the ball in chopped nuts to coat.
- (I like pecans for this).
We made this cheese ball for the happy hour prior to out pot luck dinner and everyone enjoyed it. We used the Old English Cheese spread which gave it a wonderful flavor. Thanks for sharing this, "Baby Chevelle.