Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was given to me by one of the nurses that I work with. It's easy and very, very tasty.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 green onions, chopped fine
- 1 (4 ounce) jar Hormel dried beef, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all of the above ingredients together well. Put into Saran Wrap and roll into a ball.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
- Serve with club crackers or any kind of crackers.
YUM! I made this today and my 7 yr old and I scarfed atleast half of it! I only had 2.5 oz of beef and only used half of that and it was more than enough. I cant imagine adding 2 bags! My first cheese ball attempt and it was a success. Thanks!!
We have this cheese ball almost every year at Christmas, but I had never made it myself. It was really easy and - as always - delicious. I made it with only one package of cream cheese instead of two and added extra green onions. Thanks for the recipe!
This is so tasty! Quite addictive...And so easy to make! Thank you for posting this classic cheese ball recipe, kzbhansen!