Recipe by Keolani
If you can stand one more cheese ball, here it is. This doesn't have any "goodies", just cheese and spices. Delicious. Flavor can be varied by using flavored cheese spread.
Top Review by Khinson
Love this cheese ball! I found this recipe when searching for one similar to an old family cheese ball that used the Cheese Whiz in a jar. This is almost identical so I am very pleased. It always disappears at parties. Sometimes I dump everything into a pretty bowl to chill as a spread and skip making it into balls with pecans.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 4 ounces cheese spread
- 2 cups finely grated mild cheese (cheddar)
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans