Recipe by Shellbelle
This recipe is from one of my neighbors. It is so easy and delicious!
Top Review by texanmom
This is the first cheese ball I ever made. It is so yummy it will be the only recipe I will ever need. I read the reviews before making it. I read from a lot that the ranch was too much so I only added 1/2 the package & 1/2 the worcestershire sauce. It is DELICIOUS!!! One of my kids can't stand cream cheese & he loves this!! This will be great for holiday parties. Thank You!!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Set the cream cheese out for 30 minutes before preparing so it will soften.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except pecans.
- Stir well to combine.
- Shape mixture into a ball or log with your hands.
- Dump pecans onto a piece of wax paper or aluminum foil and roll ball or log in them until well covered.
- Refrigerate or serve immeadiately.