Recipe by Sheynath
This is our favorite holiday cheese ball.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this as a gift for friends who love blue cheese & had a party mid-week ~ They loved it & wanted a copy of the recipe, insisting that I give it a 5-star rating! I'm not a big fan of this kind of cheese but my other half is & would have loved it, so maybe another time, when I have a group over . . . Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed as a PRESSIE in the Aus/NZ 12 Days of Christmas Recipe Swap]
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) package blue cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups walnuts, chopped fine
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow all ingredients to warm to room temperature.
- Blend cheeses and butter together.
- Stir in onion and tabasco.
- Gather cheese mixture into a ball and roll in the chopped nuts to coat.
- Place ball on a dish, cover, and refrigerate until firm.
- Serve with crackers and/or vegetables.