Recipe by Dancer^
I make this to serve with baked pork chops and garlic roasted potatoes. Its always good with chicken as well. The recipe can be doubled or tripled.
Top Review by pete krueger #2
easy to make,looked & tasted very good.i made this dish for xmas dinner,on 2007.everyone loved it,i plan on making this dish with alot of different meals as it goes with almost anything.
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (19 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup pimiento, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- black pepper
- bell pepper, strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine corn, milk, buttermilk, eggs, cracker crumbs, pimento, bell pepper, butter, salt, pepper and 1 cup cheddar cheese.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a baking dish and top with 1 cup cheddar cheese and some bell pepper strips.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Cook covered for the first 45 minutes then remove lid to brown cheese.