Prep 6 mins
Cook 4 mins
Sounds yummy... from a Kraft cookbook. Time is based on using precooked bacon.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup crushed cracker (buttery kind like Ritz or Town House)
- -Microwave cream cheese 30 sec.
- -Mix cream cheese, Miracle Whip, cheddar and onions till blended; spoon into a 9" pie plate.
- -Microwave until thoroughly heated - approx 3 to 4 minutes, turning halfway through.
- -Sprinkle with bacon and cracker crumbs. Serve with crackers.