1/4 Photos of Cheese & Bacon Rounds
These make a great snack or lunchbox treat, really simple to make, they can be eaten hot or cold. Ham can be used instead of bacon if you prefer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place bacon, cheese, onion & flour in a bowl.
- 2Combine milk, egg & mustard and add mixture to dry ingredients.
- 3Line an oven-tray with baking paper, spoon tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto the tray, allowing enough space for spreading.
- 4Bake at 200.C for 20 mins or until golden.
- 5Can be eaten hot ot cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese & Bacon Rounds
Serving Size: 1 (864 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.5
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 314.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 7.0 g