Recipe by **Mandy**
These make a great snack or lunchbox treat, really simple to make, they can be eaten hot or cold. Ham can be used instead of bacon if you prefer.
Top Review by I'mPat
I scaled it back to a half recipe and used the ham option and subbed spring onion for the onion due to allergy issues. I got 9 from the mix baking them in well greased small muffin tin holes. This made a delightful tasty morsel of a snack. Thank you **Mandy**, made for Gimme 5 Recipe Tag Game.
- 200 g bacon, finely chopped
- 473.18 ml tasty cheese, grated
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 236.59 ml self-raising flour
- 118.29 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml French mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bacon, cheese, onion & flour in a bowl.
- Combine milk, egg & mustard and add mixture to dry ingredients.
- Line an oven-tray with baking paper, spoon tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto the tray, allowing enough space for spreading.
- Bake at 200.C for 20 mins or until golden.
- Can be eaten hot ot cold.