Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from Southern Living Magazine
Make and share this Cheese Bacon Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- Combine water and butter in a heavy saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in a bowl, and mix well. Add flour mixture to pan and cook, beating 5 minutes or until mixture leaves the side of the pan and forms a smooth ball. Remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in cheese, bacon and chives.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400 for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.
These are yummy. I halved the recipe and froze some. They reheated well and taste great.