Adapted from Southern Living Magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine water and butter in a heavy saucepan; bring to a boil.
- 2Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in a bowl, and mix well. Add flour mixture to pan and cook, beating 5 minutes or until mixture leaves the side of the pan and forms a smooth ball. Remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
- 3Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in cheese, bacon and chives.
- 4Drop by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- 5Bake at 400 for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Bacon Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.4
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.3 mg
- Sodium 85.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g