Nice appetizer or light meal. This recipe I have had for years and it is from the Pillsbury Kitchens' Family Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 3/4 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup stuffed olives, sliced (optional)
- 4 ounces mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 6 slices bacon, fried, drained and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Separate cresent dough into 2 rectangles. Place in 13 x 9 pan; press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust, sealing perforations.
- 3Sprinkle cheeses over dough.
- 4Combine egg, onion, milk, olives and mushrooms; pour over cheeses.
- 5Sprinkle with bacon and parsley.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 22 to 28 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and filling is set.
- 7Cool 5 minutes and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Bacon Crescent Squares
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.4
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 148.4 mg
- Sodium 909.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 23.7 g