Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy party food cheese & bacon balls go very well on any occasion with lots of people! Use a toothpick for each ball and any dipping sauce with bbq or tomato base.
- 500 g beef mince
- 150 g breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 80 g parmesan cheese
- 100 g bacon
- Mince the onion and garlic together with the parsley until smooth.
- Mix together the mince beef, eggs and breadcrumbs, then add the minced onion/garlic mixture.
- Fold in the grated parmesan and diced bacon, blending all ingredients well.
- Roll into 2cm balls and pan fry in batches, until golden brown.
- Stick with tooth picks and serve up with a tomato or bbq sauce base.