Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Great appetizer while playing cards!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 3 tablespoons green onions
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz (room temp)
- 1 (12 ounce) can asparagus (3 to 4 lengths)
- 1 loaf bread
- Mix butter, parsley, dill, onion and Cheez Whiz together.
- Trim crust from bread and flatten with rolling pin (pretty flat).
- Spread mixture on bread. Top with very dry asparagus.
- Roll corners over and secure with toothpick. Put on baking sheet.
- Just before broiling brush with melted butter. Broil 5” from heat until golden.