Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is one of the best apple crisp desserts I have ever tried. I made it with splenda and it turned out really good.
- Arrange apples in shallow greased pan.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Add water and lemon juice.
- Combine splenda, flour and salt; work in butter to form a crumble mixture.
- Stir in shredded cheese and sprinkle the mixture over the apples.
- Bake at 350F until apples are tender and crust is brown and crisp, 40 minutes.
Very good. I also used whole wheat flour. It's nice to be able to eat a dessert without feeling guilty. Thanks so much.
Everyone loves this. I made it twice now. Great recipe! Thank you
SOOOOOO Good! I was out of lemon juice, but it was still great. Next time I will try with wheat flour. This one is a keeper! Thanks DotM.