1/3 Photos of Cheese Apple Crisp( With Splenda or Sugar Twin)
This is one of the best apple crisp desserts I have ever tried. I made it with splenda and it turned out really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange apples in shallow greased pan.
- 2Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 3Add water and lemon juice.
- 4Combine splenda, flour and salt; work in butter to form a crumble mixture.
- 5Stir in shredded cheese and sprinkle the mixture over the apples.
- 6Bake at 350F until apples are tender and crust is brown and crisp, 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Apple Crisp( With Splenda or Sugar Twin)
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.4
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 39.1 mg
- Sodium 282.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 5.4 g