Recipe by Sean 72
Great breakfast or brunch dish!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this for breakfast the other day & we were very happy with it, especially my other half, since I did use the mushrooms! However, i also chopped them quite small for a better distribution! I also used lemon pepper in place of the usual S&P! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 4 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (drained)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cheese, zucchini, bisquik, oil, parsley and mushrooms together.
- Beat eggs, salt and pepper and mix in other ingredients.
- Pour into 9" pie dish and bake @ 375F for 40 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out dry.
- Serve with ham or sausages and Hollandaise sauce.