Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is a very "cook friendly" recipe. Very easy to put together and very satisfying for dinner guests.
- 1 (3 lb) chicken, cut up
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can sliced mushroom, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup good dry white wine
- 2 cups old cheddar cheese, grated
- Place cut up chicken in a shallow pan.
- Mix all ingredients except cheese and paprika.
- Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
- Bake at 325 for 1 1/2 hours.
I used 3lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast and left out the sliced mushrooms (and baked it for 1hr 15min) Im suprised that this hadnt been reviewed yet, ITS FABULOUS!! I will be making this again, for sure! Made this for a Bargain Basement Tag.