Recipe by JESMom
These are super sneaky with veggies, I chop the broccoli in the food processor. They're THE best quesadillas I've ever had :) From WW Take Out Tonight 6 points
- 8 flour tortillas
- 4 1⁄2 ounces monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 cup small broccoli floret
- 4 ounces black beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup canned green chili, drained
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 8 9 inch squares of foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place 1 tortilla on 4 sheets of foil; sprinkle each with 1/4 of the cheese. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan of boiling water, cook broccoli for 3 minutes or until bright green and tender. Drain; arrange broccoli on the cheese topped tortillas.
- In a small bowl, mash the beans and lime juice to make a paste; stir in the chilies, cilantro and scallions. Spread 1/4 of this mixture on each cheese topped tortilla.
- Top each cheese topped tortilla with a plain tortilla and then a piece of foil, sprayed side down. Crimp the edges of the foil together with your fingers so it is sealed.
- Place foil packets on a baking sheet. Bake 7 minutes until heated through.
- Serve seach quesadilla with 2 Tablespoons salsa and 1 1/2 teaspoons sour cream.