Recipe by Sharon123
From B&G Foods, this can be prepared ahead of time, then just popped under the broiler when company comes! Great for the holidays, when you are so busy!
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
I made this for my DS's vegetarian friend who is visiting from another city... Sharon these were so good, I did do some amount changes and added in some fresh garlic to the cream cheese mixture. This was very much enjoyed, thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten:)
- refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon salsa (thick and chunky)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 cup onion, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, peeled and chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, rinsed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons black olives (chopped or sliced)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roll dough out flat with fingers; pat dough into bottom of a 13x9" ungreased baking pan to form a flat crust. Bake according to package directions. Remove from oven; cool on a wire rack.
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, salsa and dillweed in a small bowl; mix well.
- Spread cheese mixture over crust. Set aside. Preheat broiler.
- Combine onion, bell pepper, carrot, mushrooms, and olives in a separate bowl; sprinkle over cream cheese. Top with cheddar cheese; broil for 5 minutes or until cheddar is melted. Remove from broiler, cut into squares, serve warm.
- NOTE: This can be assembled ahead of time (keep refrigerated); save broiling for the last minute prior to serving.