From B&G Foods, this can be prepared ahead of time, then just popped under the broiler when company comes! Great for the holidays, when you are so busy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon salsa (thick and chunky)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 cup onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, peeled and chopped fine
- 1/2 cup mushroom, rinsed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons black olives (chopped or sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Roll dough out flat with fingers; pat dough into bottom of a 13x9" ungreased baking pan to form a flat crust. Bake according to package directions. Remove from oven; cool on a wire rack.
- 3Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, salsa and dillweed in a small bowl; mix well.
- 4Spread cheese mixture over crust. Set aside. Preheat broiler.
- 5Combine onion, bell pepper, carrot, mushrooms, and olives in a separate bowl; sprinkle over cream cheese. Top with cheddar cheese; broil for 5 minutes or until cheddar is melted. Remove from broiler, cut into squares, serve warm.
- 6NOTE: This can be assembled ahead of time (keep refrigerated); save broiling for the last minute prior to serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Veggie Crescent Squares
Serving Size: 1 (713 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.7
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 108.7 mg
- Sodium 580.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 15.8 g