1 hr 30 mins
Southern Sugar Dumplin's Note:
These are AMAZING appetizers! I finally got the "secret" recipe from my friend. The amounts of pesto, nuts and parmesean are estimates, you can adjust to taste. Go easy on the pesto or it tends to overpower. Even non blue cheese lovers will like these, I promise!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw puff pastry for 1 hour.
- 2Unfold onto a cutting board, and cut into one inch squares.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees until browned (about 10 minutes). Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- 4Thoroughly mix cream cheese, blue cheese, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- 5Spread each pastry square with about 1/4 teaspoon cheese mixture. (This process is made much easier by using a pastry bag and piping the softened mixture onto the pastry.).
- 6Top each with a small dab of pesto sauce.
- 7Sprinkle with walnuts then Parmesan cheese.
- 8Put onto an un-greased cookie sheet, and broil just until cheese melts (about 3 to 4 minutes).
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Brunch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Sun-Dried Tomato Mini Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.8
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 414.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: