- 2 cups water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 10 1⁄2 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup white rice
- 1⁄2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 3-quart saucepan, bring the water, bouillon cubes, and spinach to a boil.
- Add the rice to the saucepan. Lower the heat to a simmer and cover the pot. Cook for as long as the rice package instuctions state.
- Take the pot off the heat. Let it sit, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Stir the rice and spinach with a wooden spoon. Add the cheese. Stir until the cheese melts and the mixture is well blended.
- Serve immediately.