Cheese and Spinach Muffins
- In large bowl beat milk, butter and egg.
- In a separate bowl stir together flour, 1/4 cup Parmesan, green onion, baking powder and salt.
- Fold flour mixture, spinach and Swiss cheese into milk mixture until just combined.
- Divide evenly among 12 greased muffin cups and sprinkle additional Parmesan on top.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Try decreasing butter to 1/4 cup, increasing green onion to 1/3 cup and spinach to a full cup. Add fresh ground black pepper and 2 Tbsp chopped basil or dill.