- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fettuccine as label directs; adding spinach for the last 5 minutes of cooking; drain.
- In saucepan, mix milk and cornstarch until smooth.
- Add butter and salt.
- Cook on med-hi heat, stirring, until mixture boils.
- Stir in Parmesan and bleu cheese.
- Add to drained fettuccine; toss to coat well.
- Sprinkle with parsley.