Prep 45 mins
Cook 55 mins
Great potluck recipe.
- 3 lbs potatoes
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup crushed corn flakes
- In a 4-quart Dutch oven cook potatoes in enough boiling water to cover for 20 to 25 minues or until just tender; drain. Cool slightly. Peel and coarsely shred or finely chop potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl stir together sour cream, soup, cheese, melted butter, onion, salt and pepper.
- Gently stir in potatoes.
- Transfer to greased 3-quart rectangular baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cornflakes.
- Bake, covered, for 40 minutes.
- Uncover, bake about 15 minutes more until golden.
love this recipe. 5 STARS!!!!