Cheese and Sour Cream Potatoes
- In a 4-quart Dutch oven cook potatoes in enough boiling water to cover for 20 to 25 minues or until just tender; drain. Cool slightly. Peel and coarsely shred or finely chop potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl stir together sour cream, soup, cheese, melted butter, onion, salt and pepper.
- Gently stir in potatoes.
- Transfer to greased 3-quart rectangular baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cornflakes.
- Bake, covered, for 40 minutes.
- Uncover, bake about 15 minutes more until golden.