- 8 slices white bread, cut into cubes
- 1 lb pork sausage, crumbled and cooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 10 large eggs
- 2 cups milk (do not use nonfat or lowfat)
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
- Place bread cubes in prepared dish.
- Top with sausage and cheese.
- Beat together eggs, milk, mustard and salt.
- Season with pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over sausage mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake casserole until puffed and center is set, about 50 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve.