Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This looks good. I altered recipe to be vegetarian.
- 1 (30 ounce) bag frozen hash browns
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green onion
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine soup, sour cream, salt and pepper. Add cheese, onion and hash browns. Stir until combined. Pour into greased 9 x 13 inch dish.
- Mix corn flakes and butter. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake 45 minutes.