Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
A wonderful hearty and nutritious snack/breakfast from the famous Indian chef Sanjeev Kapoor. Enjoy!
- 8 slices brown bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 -4 slices canned pineapple, chopped
- 2 tablespoons bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 3 -5 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 3 -5 drops Tabasco sauce
- 8 lettuce leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Apply butter on one side of each of the bread slices.
- Now prepare the filling for the sandwiches by mixing together the pineapple, bean sprouts, cheddar cheese, 1 tbsp mayonnaise, fresh cream, Worcestershire sauce, a little Tabasco sauce and tomato ketchup.
- Place one lettuce leaf on four of the bread slices.
- Spoon the filling on the lettuce leaf.
- Cover with another lettuce leaf.
- Cover with a slice of bread on which spread a little mayonnaise.
- Likewise, repeat for all the sandwiches.
- Lightly press the slices together.
- Cut the edges of the bread slices if you wish, then slice the slices into triangles and serve.