Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderfully attractive sandwich with a lot of goodies when the going gets slow. My thoughts(just like those of many of u) are with Dana. I hope she gets well soon and all my prayers and good wishes for a speedy recovery are with her. This recipe is a little something I wanted to share with everybody here.
- 4 slices brown bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 -4 slices pineapple
- 2 tablespoons bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 3 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 3 leaves lettuce
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- Put butter on one side of the bread slices.
- For the filling, mix together chopped pineapple, bean sprouts, grated cheese, 1 tbsp mayonnaise, fresh cream, tomato ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and a little Tobasco sauce.
- On the bread slices, keep a lettuce leaf and put the filling on it.
- Cover the filling with another lettuce leaf and cover the sandwich finally with another slice of bread spread with mayonnaise.
- Press slightly.
- Trim the sides of the bread, cut in triangles and serve.