This is a wonderfully attractive sandwich with a lot of goodies when the going gets slow. My thoughts(just like those of many of u) are with Dana. I hope she gets well soon and all my prayers and good wishes for a speedy recovery are with her. This recipe is a little something I wanted to share with everybody here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put butter on one side of the bread slices.
- 2For the filling, mix together chopped pineapple, bean sprouts, grated cheese, 1 tbsp mayonnaise, fresh cream, tomato ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and a little Tobasco sauce.
- 3On the bread slices, keep a lettuce leaf and put the filling on it.
- 4Cover the filling with another lettuce leaf and cover the sandwich finally with another slice of bread spread with mayonnaise.
- 5Press slightly.
- 6Trim the sides of the bread, cut in triangles and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Pineapple Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (829 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1146.8
- Calories from Fat 597
- Total Fat 66.4 g
- Saturated Fat 32.7 g
- Cholesterol 148.5 mg
- Sodium 1728.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 44.6 g
- Protein 29.9 g