Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This goes well with celery and carrot sticks.
Make and share this Cheese and Pineapple Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (250 g) can reduced cream
- 1 (2 ounce) packet tomato & onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, grated (tasty cheese)
- 1 (227 g) can pineapple, drained, crushed
- Mix reduced cream, tomato & onion soup, cheese and crushed pineapple together until well combined.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Makes about 3 cups.
- Cheers, Doreen Doreen Randal, Wanganui.
- New Zealand.