Recipe by Stacky5
I got this recipe off of the Food Network. It's one of Rachel Ray's and it so easy and tasty and QUICK! Excellent side dish for any kind of grilled meat or fish!
- 1 (4 lb) spaghetti squash
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup grated romano cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coursely ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut squash in half and scrape out the middle seeds.
- Boil squash for 15-20 minutes (until tender and you start to see squash forming into strands and starting to fall away.).
- Place 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid in a bowl.
- Drain squash and shred it into spaghetti-like strands with a fork.
- Transfer "spaghetti" strands to the bowl with the cooking liquid, and toss it along with all the other ingredients. Serve warm.