Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great dish to take to a pot luck. It tastes so good. And it is very pretty!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, , chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 2 teaspoons onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sweet red peppers, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook frozen peas.
- Drain well.
- In large bowl combine combine first 6 ing.
- In small bowl mix mayo, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Add to peas.
Very good the first time. Not so hot the next day and really not so hot the next. Will make again though...when feeding a crowd or taking a dish to a get together. Very pretty. Thanks.