Recipe by MizzNezz
Great dish to take to a pot luck. It tastes so good. And it is very pretty!
Top Review by Rhonda003
Very good the first time. Not so hot the next day and really not so hot the next. Will make again though...when feeding a crowd or taking a dish to a get together. Very pretty. Thanks.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, , chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 2 teaspoons onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sweet red peppers, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper