- 12 vol-au-vent cases
- 6 teaspoons cream cheese
- 6 medium oysters, shucked
- 3 tablespoons cheddar cheese, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Place half a teaspoon of cream cheese into each vol-au-vent shell.
- Cut oysters in half (or appropriate size for shells) and place on top of cream cheese.
- Combine diced cheddar, parsley, pepper and bread crumbs in a small bowl and mix.
- Place a teaspoon of mixture on top of each oyster.
- Cook in an oven for 10 minutes at 200 Celsius (400 Fahrenheit).
- Allow 5-10 minutes cooling time before serving.