Bunny Erica's Note:
Recipe from BBC Good Food, can be frozen unbaked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7.
- 2Boil potatoes for 15 mins until tender, drain and smash a little.
- 3Mix the cheese, cayenne and onions with the smashed potatoes.
- 4Roll out the pastry to a rectangle about 25 x 35cm. Lift onto a baking sheet and brush all over with beaten egg.
- 5Press the cheese mix along one of the long sides of the pastry, leaving 2cm pastry free on one side for sealing, and half of the pastry empty.
- 6Fold the pastry over the filling and press the edges together, trim with a knife and seal with a fork.
- 7Brush with egg and bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Onion Slice
Serving Size: 1 (1452 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.9
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 50.4 mg
- Sodium 529.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 14.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: