delicious and simple this recipe you can have for lunch dinner or bring to share at a party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1place the flour, oats and salt in a mixing bowl and rub in the margarine until the mixture resembles bread-crumbs.
- 2add the water and mix to a firm dough.
- 3turn onto floured surface and need lightly until smooth.
- 4roll out and use to line a 20 inch flan dish.
- 5chill for 15 minutes.
- 6meanwhile make the filling.
- 7heat the oil in a pan; add the onions and fry gently till transparent.
- 8mix the eggs and milk together, then stir in the cheese and onions salt and pepper to taste.
- 9pour into flan case and bake in a preheated oven, 190 or 375, for 30-35 minutes.
- 10serve hot or cold with salad.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Onion Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 847.4
- Calories from Fat 533
- Total Fat 59.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 176.5 mg
- Sodium 778.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 30.2 g