Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe online. I have yet to try it, but I look forward to doing so in the next week or two!
- Preheat oven to 350 (or whatever works best in your oven for baking bread).
- Saute the onion and set aside to cool.
- Mix in the cheese with the onion, set aside mix.
- Cut dough into 14-16 pieces.
- Put 1/3 of the dough in the bottom of a loaf pan (use larger than standard, this will take up a lot of room!).
- Layer 1/3 of the cheese and onion mix on top of the bread. Continue layering until all is done.
- Toss it in the oven and keep an eye on it, as it will cook faster than a normal loaf of bread (20-30 minutes most likely).
- Eat hot from the oven!