1/4 Photos of Cheese and Onion Pudding
I used to make this all the time when I first learned to cook, as it's so easy and yummy. We just used to eat it served with some piping hot baked beans for a really cheap and filling meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread most of the butter on the bread and use the rest to grease a 2.5 pint casserole dish.
- 2Layer the bread, cheese and onion in the dish, finishing with a layer of cheese.
- 3Whisk the eggs with the remaining ingredients. Add salt and pepper to your taste, then pour into the casserole and set aside for 10 minutes.
- 4Bake in the top of a preheated oven, 200°C/Gas Mark 6 for about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Onion Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (586 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1264.9
- Calories from Fat 840
- Total Fat 93.4 g
- Saturated Fat 53.5 g
- Cholesterol 618.7 mg
- Sodium 2073.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 50.3 g